Head-On Collisions Attorney in Brandon, FL
Recent data from FLHSMV reports show that the number of car accidents in Florida makes it more dangerous on the road. If you get into a car accident, getting a competent head on collision accident attorney to handle your personal injury proves to be very important. With the help of a capable accident lawyer, you will be able to claim fair compensation for your injuries and damages the severe injury has caused you.
At The Golden Injury Attorneys, our legal team specializes in personal injury law. We provide prompt legal action so you can get back on your feet as soon as possible.
Schedule a consultation with our collision lawyer to discuss your legal options and get the maximum claims.
Why Do I Need a Car Accident Attorney in Brandon, FL.?
Facing the lasting effects of a car accident is difficult and confusing. The process may get daunting as you acquire a police report, deal with insurance adjusters, and pay for doctor appointments and car repair fees. A car accident lawyer in Brandon, FL. will ease the pressure of dealing with the repercussions of a head on car accident, leaving you more time to focus on your recovery.
At The Golden Injury Attorneys, we do things differently. Our Brandon, Florida personal injury lawyer is committed to provide:
- Comprehensive counsel – We’ll help you understand your options and the potential outcomes of each. We have experience helping clients with a wide range of issues, including filing claims against the insurance company and negotiating compensation for non-economic and economic damages as well as wrongful death.
Our law office handles everything from the initial investigation to the final settlement.
- Personalized service – We know that filing a personal injury claim is an overwhelming process, but we are here to help make things as easy as possible for you. We will work closely with you throughout the entire process, making sure that you are informed about every aspect of your case and that your interests are always protected.
- Timeliness – Our injury lawyer understands how important time is for you and your family. We are committed to delivering a high level of expertise and will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout the process. We pride ourselves on being responsive, professional, and knowledgeable about car accidents.
- Preparation – When it comes to time for court, we’ll have all of your paperwork prepared and ready so that we can help you make the best decisions for yourself and your family members.
Our lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury cases involving car accidents. If your injuries caused a mountain of medical bills, lost wages, and other damages, our head-on collision lawyers will fight for all available compensation under Florida law so that victims can recover fully from their injuries without having to worry about money problems later down the road.
What is Personal Injury?
Personal injury means the pain and suffering that have been caused by an accident that is not your fault. If you have been in an accident caused by another’s negligence, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against the person or business that caused the accident.
“Florida law requires all drivers to carry a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection per person per accident. In most situations, a person cannot file a personal injury lawsuit against the party who actually caused the accident.”
It’s important to note how you will handle a car accident in Brandon. As competent car accident attorneys, we can file a claim to your insurance company which covers the damages including loss of income.
In Brandon, if a traffic collision results in catastrophic injuries, the law permits injured individuals to file a personal injury claim. Under Florida law, a serious injury is defined as any of the following types of injuries and these require a lawyer’s expertise and experience:
- Serious Long-Term or Permanently Disabling Injuries
- Severe Injuries or permanent injury
In order to recover compensation for your injuries, you must have suffered a significant permanent disability that impacts your ability to perform daily tasks or maintain employment. In addition, the court will take into consideration how much time it will take for you to recover from your injury.
If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another party, it is important that you contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected and are not violated by the other party’s insurance company.
The most common types of personal injury cases include motor vehicle accidents, multi vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, medical malpractice lawsuits, dog bites, defective products, and employment discrimination.
What are the benefits of filing a personal injury claim?
- First, you may need help from a personal injury lawyer in Brandon to help you file your claim. It can be the first step in receiving compensation for your injuries.
By filing a personal injury claim, you tell the insurance company that you will not accept their settlement offer and that you are ready to prosecute the case. This can help prevent them from dragging out the process as long as possible by avoiding court.
- Second, by filing your claim, you may be able to receive compensation for medical expenses or disability income that you have incurred due to your injuries. If you have lost wages because of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for those lost wages.
- Third, filing a personal injury claim can help ensure that your rights are protected throughout this process; it may also allow for additional evidence to be collected in support of your case.
Types of Accidents in Brandon, Florida
- Bus Accident – A bus accident can happen on a highway, anywhere in the state of Florida. It’s an unfortunate event when it does happen. There can be multiple injuries involved in the accident as well as multiple insurance companies and attorneys.
These types of mass casualty accidents are always challenging for people to get through when injuries are difficult to recover from. A knowledgeable accident lawyer is a great resource for handling a bus accident with all of the competing interests and parties involved.
- Pedestrian Accidents – The two most common factors in any pedestrian collision are the failure of drivers to see the pedestrian and poor pedestrian behavior. There always seems to be an excuse for this type of accident.
Still, our Brandon, FL injury attorney firm knows these excuses are never worth a dime and will not nearly compensate victims and their families properly. Call us immediately to get a free case evaluation to determine if you are entitled to compensation.
- Work-related accidents – Accidents can happen to anyone at any time despite our best efforts to avoid them. The level of responsibility your employer has for your safety and the seriousness of their negligence will impact your claim.
Those who can be deemed negligent can include the company and or its insurance carriers, fellow employees, independent contractors, an unruly member of the general public and or other parties. In short, the inclusion of other negligent parties makes work-related accident claims more complicated.
Don’t wait to get proper medical care and make sure to contact a reliable personal injury attorney as soon as possible to better assess your situation and get the maximum compensation you deserve.
Call our Head-On Collisions Accident Attorney Now!
When an injury could be a matter of life and death, you need the right legal advice. Call our head on collision accident attorney for a free case evaluation.